The Student Room Group

student roost website issues

I've been trying for the life of me for about an hour to register into the student roost portal to access my accom offer but everytime I try to, there is no 'register' button for me toclick to complete my account set up

They sent me over a tutorial through email with pictures too where the part which I'm currently stuck on has the register button on it,but mine doesn't, I even troed logging in through my phone but it's the exact same problem and idfk whawt to do, is anyone experiencing the same thing??
Original post by don.aj444
I've been trying for the life of me for about an hour to register into the student roost portal to access my accom offer but everytime I try to, there is no 'register' button for me toclick to complete my account set up

They sent me over a tutorial through email with pictures too where the part which I'm currently stuck on has the register button on it,but mine doesn't, I even troed logging in through my phone but it's the exact same problem and idfk whawt to do, is anyone experiencing the same thing??

@StudentRoost Rep, perhaps you could help this person?
Reply 2
Original post by 04MR17
@StudentRoost Rep, perhaps you could help this person?

Hello! I actually resolved the problem after e-mailing them, it was an issue with my browser's size lmao
Hello! I actually resolved the problem after e-mailing them, it was an issue with my browser's size lmao

Hi there,
Glad you were able to resolve the issue! If anyone ever has any issues accessing their portal, we always recommend trying a different device or browser first. If this doesn't work, then contacting the property team at the property you wish to book at/are staying at is your best option as they're available 24/7 (please note: this official account is only monitored 9am-5:30pm Mon-Friday excl. bank holidays).

Hope this helps!

- Sophie
Reply 4

Hi what browser did you use or did u use a different device because I’m having the same issue about the register button
Reply 5
Original post by dantipuesto
Hi what browser did you use or did u use a different device because I’m having the same issue about the register button

sorry for the late response, all you have to do is zoom out! putting my browser at around 65% worked for me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending