The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Student Roost e-induction

I was asked to complete the Student Roost e-induction but I haven't received a welcome email or customer reference from them yet? How is this process done? :s-smilie:
Reply 1
Hey anon,

I just went through the application process for Student Roost.
All I had to do was log into the website, and then in the section labelled "Your Booking" there will be an "Induction" category, and the induction should also appear on your "To-do" List.

Hope this helps, although it is odd you didn't get any e-mails! I got one for when I got my accommodation offer, when I accepted it and then when I completed their online induction.
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Original post by Anonymous
I was asked to complete the Student Roost e-induction but I haven't received a welcome email or customer reference from them yet? How is this process done? :s-smilie:

Hi! I’m in the same boat, I emailed them and they said not to worry because they’re still processing welcome emails etc.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! I’m in the same boat, I emailed them and they said not to worry because they’re still processing welcome emails etc.

Still haven't gotten my email.. Kinda hard not to worry if you gotta book slots to move in, got a very limited amount of time for my family to be able to help. :frown:
Hi there,
All the information you need in terms of your e-induction should be found in your account which you can access via our website.
If you would like assistance with this you can contact your property team directly and they'll be happy to assist you or provide you with any information you need.
If you don't already have their contact details you can find them at the top of their webpage on our website, just search your property in the top right corner, go on their page and you will find their email address and phone number at the top.
Thank you - Jay @ Student Roost

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending