The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Help on Accomodation

I'm re-applying for accoms cause of an issue I had with another (tbf it was my bad but lmao) I'm trying to find accommodations which are provided explicitly by the UON (so no third parties like Student Roost) but only found Dagfa House (which is already fully booked so :/) I scoured their main website plus their Accommodations portal but genuinely can't find anything other than Dagfa and Ancaster Hall, I think I may have skipped past the part where they mention it but if anyone knows the list of all UON accoms or where to find that list it would be of great help.

I am looking specifically for UON only accoms because the UON accom team e-mailed me that they are the only accommodations which don't require a deposit (I'm avoiding paying deposits because the last time I applied to a third party accom I had a week limit to pay it which wouldn't have been able to pay in time)

Also, if anyone who has applied to third party accoms could tell me if they had to pay deposits immediately for theirs or are able to wait until after Result's Day, that would be of immense help, but ofc you dont have to

Any reply is appreciated!!
(I have emailed the Notts team already but they haven't gotten back to me yet )
Reply 1
Broadgate park next to Dagfa no deposit is required until September.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending