The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Success rate of acceptance into BA program from foundation in fashion

Does anyone know what the success rate is for non-English citizens applying to a BA degree program after completing the foundation year in fashion at UAL (either LCD or CSM)?

My child is trying to decide about Parsons vs foundation in London and thereafter.

Although the foundation year seems like a good experience, one has to re-apply very quickly for the BA. It doesn’t seem like the uni’s have much to base their decisions on from the foundation year.

Thanks for you help!
Original post by eyy
Does anyone know what the success rate is for non-English citizens applying to a BA degree program after completing the foundation year in fashion at UAL (either LCD or CSM)?

My child is trying to decide about Parsons vs foundation in London and thereafter.

Although the foundation year seems like a good experience, one has to re-apply very quickly for the BA. It doesn’t seem like the uni’s have much to base their decisions on from the foundation year.

Thanks for you help!

Usually the fact you're on a foundation year is evidence enough. Same as the applicants applying with A Levels - they haven't got a grade yet. Typically, there will be a conditional offer on achieving X grade in the foundation course.

Just to make clear, child is looking at a foundation course? "[Course] with a foundation year" is different to a foundation year course on its own.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by 04MR17
Usually the fact you're on a foundation year is evidence enough. Same as the applicants applying with A Levels - they haven't got a grade yet. Typically, there will be a conditional offer on achieving X grade in the foundation course.

Just to make clear, child is looking at a foundation course? "[Course] with a foundation year" is different to a foundation year course on its own.

My son was accepted into the foundation 1 year program.
Original post by eyy
My son was accepted into the foundation 1 year program.
Can you link me to this as I cannot find it on the website?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending