The Student Room Group

Allianz Global Corporate Summer Internship Interview

Hi everyone, I have an interview with Allianz coming up soon. I was just wondering if there is anyone who did the interview who could give me some tips? What questions do they typically ask?
Reply 1
Original post by rh2003
Hi everyone, I have an interview with Allianz coming up soon. I was just wondering if there is anyone who did the interview who could give me some tips? What questions do they typically ask?

I have my interview soon as well! How are you preparing?
Reply 2
Original post by rh2003

Hi! I was just wondering if you’ve heard back from Allianz after your interview regarding the assessment day? In my interview they told me that they’d give me an update on Tuesday and I still haven’t heard back.
Reply 3
Original post by kg777
Hi! I was just wondering if you’ve heard back from Allianz after your interview regarding the assessment day? In my interview they told me that they’d give me an update on Tuesday and I still haven’t heard back.

Hi, what role and location did you apply to?
Reply 4
Original post by rh2003

i could be of some help, have you received feedback after your interview with HR?
Reply 5
Original post by rh2003

I have my interview for this year's intake coming up in a couple days, was wondering if anyone here can remember anything about theirs and give me a couple of pointers :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by LizzieMAtt
I have my interview for this year's intake coming up in a couple days, was wondering if anyone here can remember anything about theirs and give me a couple of pointers :smile:
Hey, which internship had you applied to? Hope your interview went well :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending