The Student Room Group

UBS degree apprenticeship 2023

hi! i was wondering if anyone else has applied for the 2023 UBS degree apprenticeship. i thought it would be good to keep in touch with each other on one forum :smile:

Scroll to see replies

heyy. I've applied to UBS, for the tech degree apprenticeship. I've finished the video interview, just waiting to hear back. What stage are you? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Samii.A
heyy. I've applied to UBS, for the tech degree apprenticeship. I've finished the video interview, just waiting to hear back. What stage are you? :smile:

me too! i did my video interview tonight, im not sure when we can expect to hear back tho. ive applied for global banking in london
Original post by charlctte
me too! i did my video interview tonight, im not sure when we can expect to hear back tho. ive applied for global banking in london

Anyone heard anything back yet ?
Original post by Henrycollinson
Anyone heard anything back yet ?

No not yet

Can i ask what made you choose global banking over global markets ?
Reply 6

what sort of questions did they ask you for the interview? I applied global banking in London too!!!!
Reply 7
I just completed the video interview sonru questions. I stuttered a lot and don't think used the corporate language that they seek for but lets see.
Has anyone else's UBS portal been updated? You know the little box where it says 'your submitted application' changed today from

Status: Interviews completed/ Assessment in progress - 26th Nov-2022 (after I had done the sonru online interview)
to now saying Status: Interviews / Assessment in progress - 05-Jan-2023.

Haven't had an email from them so don't know what this is about.
Original post by Crypto18
Has anyone else's UBS portal been updated? You know the little box where it says 'your submitted application' changed today from

Status: Interviews completed/ Assessment in progress - 26th Nov-2022 (after I had done the sonru online interview)
to now saying Status: Interviews / Assessment in progress - 05-Jan-2023.

Haven't had an email from them so don't know what this is about.

I haven’t been monitoring mine so I wouldn’t know if it has changed by mine now also says ‘Interview/ Assessment in progress - 05- Jan-2023’ aswell
Reply 10
Original post by Henrycollinson
I haven’t been monitoring mine so I wouldn’t know if it has changed by mine now also says ‘Interview/ Assessment in progress - 05- Jan-2023’ aswell

Mine says the same. I completed my interview back in November too. Previous threads I've read says they take several months to get back to you.
(edited 1 year ago)
hi! id like to apply next year to ubs degree apprenticeships, and was wondering if anyone has any advice for me to prepare?
thanks in advance!
Reply 12
I've just completed the tests, when do you find out whether you got through to the next stage?

And is the next stage the video interviews?
I'm currently in the initial application process, for the 1000 character limit description about yourself, is it more like a cover letter you need to write or is it a just a casual description of your general hobbies and interests
Original post by Antiwake
I'm currently in the initial application process, for the 1000 character limit description about yourself, is it more like a cover letter you need to write or is it a just a casual description of your general hobbies and interests

i think mix of both. u can’t rlly write too much though as the 1000 characters disappear really quickly. maybe talk briefly of hobbies/interests and make it link to experiences/relevancy to job
Hi,
just wanted to ask when did you guys apply for the degree apprenticeships. its says on the UBS website that you must have achieved your A levels before you can apply. Did you guys apply when you got your predicted grades?
Reply 16
Hi,

I applied for the Global banking degree apprenticeship and have just completed the online assessments couple days ago. I have not heard anything back yet but under applications in my profile it says Status: No longer in process. Is this the same for anyone else as I am quite worried?
Original post by A_05
Hi,

I applied for the Global banking degree apprenticeship and have just completed the online assessments couple days ago. I have not heard anything back yet but under applications in my profile it says Status: No longer in process. Is this the same for anyone else as I am quite worried?

Unfortunately this means you failed the assessment and are no longer being considered. Sorry about that.
has anyone heard back from their video interviews? i did mine like before xmas and still haven’t heard back…
Original post by buldak
has anyone heard back from their video interviews? i did mine like before xmas and still haven’t heard back…

Not yet. Hopefully will hear in February as the deadline is 31st Jan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending