The Student Room Group

anyone have advice for this?

so i'm going out with my friends on a trip, and i told my friend i would go. however, i'm not part of the church i'm going with, only the youth club. i'm lowkey stressing that they won't want me there, and i'll feel like an imposter. what should i do?
Reply 1
What’s the trip for? Were you invited? I’m sure church are welcoming.
Reply 2
it was put on the youth group gc, and it's a youth event for all the area. technically i was invited, but most youth club kids go to the church too, so idrk if they want me there.
Reply 3
if i were u i would jus hang out with ur friend at the trip and if u want to u can talk to the other people, get to know them and see if they like u. if you really dont want to go u could always just tell your friend that u dont want to
(edited 12 months ago)
Reply 4
mhm, i've been going to the youth club for 7/8 months, they know who i am, just some of them don't rlly seem to want to talk to me lol. tbf they are older but i just don't want them to think im intruding on the trip.
Reply 5
if it’s a youth event for all the area, then don’t worry you should go and I’m sure the church wouldn’t mind you being there.
Reply 6
ok! thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending