Original post by Bo77 Tman
How the hell do you do this question?

BA02D075-B90D-406A-A910-3D19ADC1C605.jpeg

Basically, A B and C can make a closed triangle, but D can’t
Reply 22
How the hell do you do this question?

BA02D075-B90D-406A-A910-3D19ADC1C605.jpeg

In a normal triangle, the sum of the lengths of the 2 smaller sides must be larger than the longest side. So option D, because the sum of the smaller sides is 3+6 = 9. 9 < 10 therefore will not form a triangle
Reply 23
Original post by AlfieChall
In a normal triangle, the sum of the lengths of the 2 smaller sides must be larger than the longest side. So option D, because the sum of the smaller sides is 3+6 = 9. 9 < 10 therefore will not form a triangle

Brilliant, thank you!
Reply 24
I pray for as little electricity as possible
Reply 25
Original post by tony00005

I pray for minimal electricity and minimal materials and pages of mechanics and quantum and y1 nuclear.
Reply 26

i pray for the questions to be understandable :colonhash:
Reply 27

100%, Electricity is by far the hardest year 1 topic and in my opinion the 2nd hardest topic in the whole A level course.
100%, Electricity is by far the hardest year 1 topic and in my opinion the 2nd hardest topic in the whole A level course.

Facts.
Reply 29

genuinely, numbers just appear outta nowhere in the mark schemes and most video solutions dont help. one of the papers a few years ago only had 4 marks worth of electricity questions in the whole written part so that again would be great
Reply 30
genuinely, numbers just appear outta nowhere in the mark schemes and most video solutions dont help. one of the papers a few years ago only had 4 marks worth of electricity questions in the whole written part so that again would be great

Yeah that was the 2019 paper, just did that one yesterday. Funnily enough, that question was the only one I didn’t get any marks on, completely bombed the 4 marks 🤣.
Reply 31

There’s normally around 6 or 7 written questions and the rest multiple choice, so technically you could get a question from every topic or you could get 3 questions all from one topic and then 1 or 2 topics won’t be assessed. Whatever they don’t assess in the written part will definitely be in the multiple choice section though,
I take it that people don't like electricity for A-level physics.

I liked Electric Fields, but Y12 OCR A Electricity was pants.
Reply 33
Come on now, Kirchhoff's laws and the potential divider equation and we are sorted! I believe we can all do well, lets not be doomer, revise as much as we can and be happy that we tried our best.
Do you guys think the grade boundaries will be higher than 2019? Or mid-way between 2019 and 2022.
Original post by Bruce Wayne59875
Do you guys think the grade boundaries will be higher than 2019? Or mid-way between 2019 and 2022.
Similar to 2018-2019
Reply 36
Original post by Talkative Toad
I take it that people don't like electricity for A-level physics.

I liked Electric Fields, but Y12 OCR A Electricity was pants.

Lol I am one of the weird ones that prefers electricity to mechanics...

Anyone got any helpful websites with hard questions aside from PMT and aqa past papers?
Original post by arialle

Anyone got any helpful websites with hard questions aside from PMT and aqa past papers?
To be fair don't like physics in general
Reply 38
Original post by arialle

Might like this website for past papers and questions: umutech.net although I often find the questions on the main page are similar to ones found elsewhere. Definetely worth a delve into.
anyone have any predictions?
i feel like refraction, y1 decay and momentum are gonna come up

Latest

Trending

Trending