The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
I mean the questions were alright but like I didn’t get time to check it sooo I have no idea how I did.Just praying grade boundaries isn’t too high as literally everyone said it was easy
Original post by Yu_Kexin
I mean the questions were alright but like I didn’t get time to check it sooo I have no idea how I did.Just praying grade boundaries isn’t too high as literally everyone said it was easy

yh same here
hopefully it is low
First, Did you put g in f? At first I didn’t get it to equal what it said but then I noticed there were 2 x’s in the equation so you had to substitute g into the equation twice then I got it to equal what it said. Don’t know if that makes sense, if I remembered what the exact question said I might be able to explain it better
Original post by staarrrr223
How did u guys prove rhat fg(x) was what it said on the wuestion??? I Substituted and didnt get it identical
Original post by Yellowdried
Nah it was a bearings question to understand what you had to figure you had to know the simple idea of bearings but it’s not even the simple idea of bearings cause what you had to know basically is how far the bearings topic goes in GCSE - parallel lines, clockwise bearing starting from north

There was a cosine rule and then a sine rule and then I think for the actual bearings one I ended up using alternate angles because there was 2 parallel lines, because it said it wasn’t drawn accurately, so to find the bearing I found the 2 other angles around the point and then took them away from 360 to find the bearing, don’t remember what answer I got though
Original post by lau321
it was only four marks so you'll probably get like 2 so it's not that bad :smile:

How did you get 3.666 is 3hrs 40 mins
Original post by student2023.
Nooo I did the conversions wrong I didn’t know what 3.6 and 1.8 was in time ugh
Reply 245
because 1/3 of an hour is 20 (60/3=20) so 2/3 is 40 :smile:
Original post by Chelseam005
How did you get 3.666 is 3hrs 40 mins
Easy lover keep it cool on me dont give history because i know youve done it before
Hiiii. I am now 4 months into A Level. I rlly wanna drop Spanish and take English Language but it is January. Is it too late?

Latest

Trending

Trending