Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by ricor0006
I got this too!

what'd u do?
Reply 41
Original post by Person877
what'd u do?

Can’t remember entirely but divided the Insurance tax (whatever it was called) by 20%. Added in the value of the insurance tax to my answer. Took the national insurance value from by number. Multiplied this value by 13.25%.

This method is so confusing but it’s all I can remember, sorry
Reply 42
Original post by Bernz007
multiply the frequency desity by the class width for all the boxes to find the frequency. than add it together. those were the poeple who had completed it. do the number of people who started it minus number for people who finished it (total frequency)

did that and somehow still got 8 - must've been some stupid error in the adding
Reply 43
I meant this. Did u use the sine rule?
Original post by Nsjsbs
i got 234 (360-100-26)
Original post by staarrrr223
I got 28

Same
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by Nsjsbs
answers i got:

x = -6
ben
guy got a decimal of a spin
x = -2.5 / -4.5 (for the function)
ratio was 6:10 (3:5)
bearing was 234
cube i cant remember but max was like a prism shape and min would be the 2 shapes literally put together (so volume for max) (area+area for min)
enlargement of -1/2 at (7,4)
hedgehog was 1,000,000 * 0.96^5 (i rounded up cuz it was closer)
he got home at 14:28 (so yes)

cant remember any else, u can jus reply with a question and hopefully itll come back to me :smile:

I think I got all the same except I said he won’t make it back on time and I got 2.46, but I think I messed up with the last calculation ?
Original post by ricor0006
Can’t remember entirely but divided the Insurance tax (whatever it was called) by 20%. Added in the value of the insurance tax to my answer. Took the national insurance value from by number. Multiplied this value by 13.25%.

This method is so confusing but it’s all I can remember, sorry

I did the same
Original post by Nsjsbs
answers i got:

x = -6
ben
guy got a decimal of a spin
x = -2.5 / -4.5 (for the function)
ratio was 6:10 (3:5)
bearing was 234
cube i cant remember but max was like a prism shape and min would be the 2 shapes literally put together (so volume for max) (area+area for min)
enlargement of -1/2 at (7,4)
hedgehog was 1,000,000 * 0.96^5 (i rounded up cuz it was closer)
he got home at 14:28 (so yes)

cant remember any else, u can jus reply with a question and hopefully itll come back to me :smile:

i rounded down for the hedgehog question cuz i thought u can’t have like 0.6 of a hedgehog. did anyone else do that?
Original post by elliekeieiieke
i rounded down for the hedgehog question cuz i thought u can’t have like 0.6 of a hedgehog. did anyone else do that?

I’ve been told before that they won’t deduct any marks if you round up or down, as long as you don’t put a decimal
Did anyone get 852 and 792 on the maximum and minimum question
Reply 50
how do you do the pie chart question because i got it so wrong. i got like 540
Original post by masud1213
what'd you guys get for the histogram one? I. got 8 but a lot of people saying it's 28??

its definitely 28, not to worry, it was only 2 marks, you won't be affected that badly
Original post by amelie2828
how do you do the pie chart question because i got it so wrong. i got like 540

I got 612
Cos I did 80-25 =55 so 55 degrees equals 132 people then I divided 132 by 55 to find how many people 1 degree is then multiplied this by 255 (the Saturday angle)
Reply 53
Original post by elliekeieiieke

I did and I explicitly wrote that you can’t have a decimal worth of a hedgehog
Reply 54
Original post by hello192837
I got 612
Cos I did 80-25 =55 so 55 degrees equals 132 people then I divided 132 by 55 to find how many people 1 degree is then multiplied this by 255 (the Saturday angle)

oh i did that but i multiplied it by 225 instead of 255 accidentally so hopefully i will only lose 1 mark
What did people get for the minimum amount of cubes question? It was the only one I struggled with, but I ended up with like 120. Any method for it?
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 56
Original post by tara_maths55
Guys what did u get for the maximum and minimum cubes used in that elevation and plan question. I didnt understand it at all

same
Ben spun red the most times so his estimate will not be correct because the spinner is biased to green not red

Edit nvmmm Ben is the guy who spun the spinner the most times so his estimate will be the most correct so you are right
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 58
Original post by sarah22106
54 degrees

u forgot to add the 180?
If anyone can explain to me step by step how you got your answer for the maximum and minimum cube question if you think you got the right answer? I was confused as hell

Latest

Trending

Trending