The Student Room Group

A level biology revision help!!!!!!!

Hello, I currently have a month until my first biology paper and I'm not sure how to revise for it anymore. i've put in a lot of time and effort into biology content during and before easter but for 2-3 weeks after that i didn't look at bio content and seem to be forgetting majority of it. how do i stay calm and how do it study all of it while having enough time to do questions and go through my other subjects !?!?!?!?!?!? pls help .
- like when i go through bio content now, i feel like i know it, so it feels unproductive by going through content again, so move to questions and realise i don't really know much.
Reply 1
I would do past papers see which questions you are losing marks on and put more time into revising those topics
What are you doing to go through content reading notes? Have you tried blurting or flashcards
Reply 2
Original post by Jess_Lomas
I would do past papers see which questions you are losing marks on and put more time into revising those topics
What are you doing to go through content reading notes? Have you tried blurting or flashcards

I did blurting the content on a poster and or just making a poster with notes. I've started to try and go through flashcards on pmt :/
I'll try and do a bio past paper ! Although i feel like i'd get majority of it incorrect 😭. And get discouraged but i'll try my best !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending