The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Sutton Trust 2023

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by rosewallsxx
I got in for economics & management and physics & astronomy! If anyone makes a group chat I'd love to join

I don't think there is any as of now, but I can happily give you my snap and hopefully we can find out w any more peopleto make one :smile:
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 21
Original post by flossy11033
Has anybody been accepted into St Andrews for the Sutton Trust Summer School?

I just got a place on the medicine and modern languages course! If anyone makes a group chat I’d love to join!
Reply 22
Original post by Keiraa0906
I just got a place on the medicine and modern languages course! If anyone makes a group chat I’d love to join!

thats so good well done! dk where a group chat could be made i think there was one on discord but im willing to make one on snap :smile:
Reply 23
thats so good well done! dk where a group chat could be made i think there was one on discord but im willing to make one on snap :smile:

Thank youu! Well done to you too! What course are you going to? That’s sounds great, it’s exciting but scary not knowing people ahaha
Reply 24
I'm doing international relations, classics and history, im honestly looking forward to it so much, hopefully a group chat will be made soon but i can give you my snap, i've asked other people too :smile:
Reply 25
I'm doing international relations, classics and history, im honestly looking forward to it so much, hopefully a group chat will be made soon but i can give you my snap, i've asked other people too :smile:

Wow that sounds so interesting!!!! That sounds brilliant thank you!
Reply 26
Original post by Keiraa0906
Wow that sounds so interesting!!!! That sounds brilliant thank you!

just sent u my snap in a priv message x
Reply 27
I got a place at UCL for Econ

Original post by masfia_p
Has anyone gotten a place at UCL, I just got mineee
(edited 11 months ago)
Has anyone heard back from Warwick yet?
I don't think there is any as of now, but I can happily give you my snap and hopefully we can find out w any more peopleto make one :smile:

yesss, I'd love to have your snap and make a groupchat xx
Reply 30
yesss, I'd love to have your snap and make a groupchat xx

Just sent u my snap in a priv message xx
thank youuu, I'll add you tomorrow morning! xx
Hi everyone, I've made a groupchat on snapchat for the St Andrews summer school, so if you want to be added just dm me your snapchat :smile:
Reply 33
Has anyone gotten a place at UCL, I just got mineee

late reply but im tryna find others who got into ucl lol to try speak to people bahaha. i got psych with ed, hbu?
Reply 34
Original post by sandra.z05
late reply but im tryna find others who got into ucl lol to try speak to people bahaha. i got psych with ed, hbu?

Omg honestly I can’t find anyone that’s gotten into ucl 😭 but I got in for architecture!
Reply 35
Omg honestly I can’t find anyone that’s gotten into ucl 😭 but I got in for architecture!

oooh cool have fun!! im just tryna make contact wiht anyone and everyone and maybe start one of those gc's lmfaooo
Reply 36
if anyone got into UCL, can u reply to me with your ig? I would just send mine but I just made this account
Reply 37
Hi everyone, I've made a groupchat on snapchat for the St Andrews summer school, so if you want to be added just dm me your snapchat :smile:

Hey I can't send a DM idk why but it's in a few days and I'd love to be added to the gc so I can get to know everyone! My snap is arzoo.arshad
Reply 38

Hey do you know what the discord server link is and if there's a gc for st andrews as its in a few days x
Reply 39
has anyone got into bristol??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending