The Student Room Group

Manchester Dentistry 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RayTurtle
You are most welcome. Please do double check with others as I only know the deadline in my email. Best of luck to you in your application too.

I have same deadline
guys when do you think manchester roughly sends out interviews this year
Guys my naif is due on friday 10th at 12 pm does that mean thursday 9th midnight or 10th noon? Because i submitted around 11:58 on the 9th
Original post by Ahmetask38
Guys my naif is due on friday 10th at 12 pm does that mean thursday 9th midnight or 10th noon? Because i submitted around 11:58 on the 9th

Noon
Anyone recieved an interview yet???
Original post by dental-lyfe
Anyone recieved an interview yet???

nope not yet
Didn’t get accepted for a place. Not even an interview. Manchester was defs out of my league though but worth a shot as love Manchester
My UCAT 2680
GCSE’s 7A* 3A
AS - AAAA
Waiting to hear from Liverpool, Queens Belfast and Glasgow..gulp.
My 5th choice was Mathematics with Finance and have received an offer from Queens Belfast.
Reply 47
Original post by oonagghbonner
Didn’t get accepted for a place. Not even an interview. Manchester was defs out of my league though but worth a shot as love Manchester
My UCAT 2680
GCSE’s 7A* 3A
AS - AAAA
My 5th choice was Mathematics with Finance and have received an offer from Queens Belfast.

Did they give a reason as to why exactly?
My UCAT 2680
GCSE’s 7A* 3A
AS - AAAA

what were your predicted grades?
Original post by smokeless-brand
what were your predicted grades?

At the open day Manchester said that they wouldn't be taking into account predicted grades
My UCAT 2680
GCSE’s 7A* 3A
AS - AAAA

How do you learn that you got rejected. Do they email you or do rhey have a platform for decisions
Original post by Smile_X
Did they give a reason as to why exactly?

Guessing I didn’t make the UCAT cutoff - whatever that is for 2024 intake. No reason given ..
Reply 52
Guessing I didn’t make the UCAT cutoff - whatever that is for 2024 intake. No reason given ..

Wait how did u find out? Email? UCAS?
Also hope u get offers from all ur other unis
Original post by AZS2004
Wait how did u find out? Email? UCAS?
Also hope u get offers from all ur other unis

Hi
I got an email saying that a decision had been made by one of my uni’s and to log into my UCAS account. And there it was - a rejection. Ah well..
Good luck everyone 🤞🏻
Reply 54
Hi
I got an email saying that a decision had been made by one of my uni’s and to log into my UCAS account. And there it was - a rejection. Ah well..
Good luck everyone 🤞🏻

Ahh no worries hope it goes well for u from here on in
Reply 55
anyone got an interview?
Original post by ChemBoss
anyone got an interview?

not yet I think it might be next week when we hear back
Reply 57
Original post by Winterbear5
not yet I think it might be next week when we hear back

I was rejected 2 weeks ago :smile:
Reply 58
I heard 2 weeks ago through UCAS. Still not received any rejection email from them though
Original post by emilka03
I heard 2 weeks ago through UCAS. Still not received any rejection email from them though

oh what was ur ucat if you don't mind me asking

Quick Reply

Latest