The Student Room Group

Edexcel A-level Psychology Paper 1 (9PS0 01) - 19th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by C.A. J
social one hasn't come up at all so im going over that

thats exactly what i just finished lol, im praying that or agency theory comes up as the 8 marker for social. do u have any ideas on issues and debates i hope its smth easy but all the easy ones have already been done. i wannna sleep but i feel like i shouldnt
Original post by allyacademics
thats exactly what i just finished lol, im praying that or agency theory comes up as the 8 marker for social. do u have any ideas on issues and debates i hope its smth easy but all the easy ones have already been done. i wannna sleep but i feel like i shouldnt

Same think I’m doing an all nighter im so scared for this paper. And I feel like this is the easiest out the three papers but I just started revising so late for this one
Reply 62
good luck today everyone :smile:
Reply 63
Original post by C.A. J

good luck :smile:
Original post by naimaha
good luck :smile:

Good luck
Original post by C.A. J

Good luck
How did u guys find it omg I acc loved it ngl it could have been worse. Absolutely loved the social section and the issues and debates were so calm. What did u get on standard deviation I think i got like 2.04 something like that and I forgot what I got for chi squared. Also for an 8 marker if you didn’t evaluate anything and just listed ao1 points could u still get 4 marks just for listing ao1
Reply 67
It was rather lovely
But now I'm most scared about paper 2
Reply 68
Original post by sanriolvr221
How did u guys find it omg I acc loved it ngl it could have been worse. Absolutely loved the social section and the issues and debates were so calm. What did u get on standard deviation I think i got like 2.04 something like that and I forgot what I got for chi squared. Also for an 8 marker if you didn’t evaluate anything and just listed ao1 points could u still get 4 marks just for listing ao1

Yh it was good I missed out the issue and debates section due to looking at the wrong time but the rest went well
Reply 69
Also has anyone started revision on paper 2 because I haven’t 🫣

Social approach I feel like 8 marker could be on agency theory

Bro u called it wth
Reply 70
It was pretty good, I think i missed 1 or 2 marks on the chi squared as I rushed through, other than that, strengths and weaknesses of brain structure as an explanation of aggression 4 marker was abit weird but alright, and strengths and weaknesses of behaviour modelling 4 marker again weird but alri. Essays were calm, even issues and debates. Now I must sweat paper 2
Reply 71

You technically could get 4 marks for just AO1, but its very hard to hit all 4 marks, you are likely to get 2 or 3. Hitting 4 marks in AO1 is the same level of detail needed to get 8/8.

I got 2 point something for SD, chi squared I got 1.77 but I messed up, other people got 0.24
Reply 72
yeah what did everyone put for the strengths and weaknesses of brain scanning and behaviour shaping ? those stumped me a bit
Reply 73
Original post by r0ma1a
yeah what did everyone put for the strengths and weaknesses of brain scanning and behaviour shaping ? those stumped me a bit

brain structure i mean
Reply 74
Original post by r0ma1a
brain structure i mean

I did phineas gage and raine
For SD I got 2.41 and for chi squared I got 0.24, not sure if that's correct
Reply 76

How did you know?

omg you were right!
Original post by Raconteuryou
For SD I got 2.41 and for chi squared I got 0.24, not sure if that's correct

yh I got 0.25 for chi squared and for SD i forgot to square each number so I definitely got that wrong 😭 hopefully can pick up 1 or 2 marks for working out though
Original post by Ehsan01
How did you know?

I genuinely don’t know lol I just guessed but when I saw that omg I was so happy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending