The Student Room Group

student finance- unpaid placement

hey,
does anyone know what option to select for social work for the question - What kind of unpaid work placement is it?
Original post by anyala
hey,
does anyone know what option to select for social work for the question - What kind of unpaid work placement is it?

Hi there, If you are on an unpaid work placement you would indicate this on your application for the team to review.

The unpaid placement list is listed below:
1) A hospital, Public Health Service Laboratory or with Clinical Commissioning group (see here for Medicine/Dentistry Students)
2) A Special Health Authority, the National Health Service Commissioning Board, the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence, the Health and Social Care Information Centre, Local Health Board, Health Board, Special Health Board or Health and Social Services Board
3) A Local Authority carrying out its duties relating to health, welfare or caring for children and young people, a voluntary organisation providing facilities or carrying out similar activities; A Local Authority acting in the exercise of public health functions
4) The prison or probation sector or after-care services;
5) Unpaid research in a UK or overseas institution
6) An unpaid placement in the Houses of Parliament The evidence provided must confirm that the role they are undertaking on their placement meets the criteria for unpaid type B placements. The primary role of the placement must relate to one of the above categories.

You would indicate the section that your placement falls under. Thanks, Karen
Reply 2
hey,
thanks for your reply
would you know which option i would select for my social work course?
Original post by anyala
hey,
thanks for your reply
would you know which option i would select for my social work course?

If you are unsure on this I would advise to clarify this with your university. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending