The Student Room Group

Advice for international applicants for med in the UK applying for 2024

Hi! I am interested in applying for med in the UK for 2024 as an international student. I know that as years go by admissions are extremely competitive and that really stresses me out. Does anyone have any advice on what they know about entry requirements specifically for international students (about the IB and the UCAT)? Do you know which unis in the UK have the greatest number of international students doing medicine?
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by aggeth_
Hi! I am interested in applying for med in the UK for 2024 as an international student. I know that as years go by admissions are extremely competitive and that really stresses me out. Does anyone have any advice on what they know about entry requirements specifically for international students (about the IB and the UCAT)? Do you know which unis in the UK have the greatest number of international students doing medicine?

International places are capped at 7.5% of the total admission number, so the bigger the uni, the more places they have.
That is except for Brunel, UCLan and Bucks, who will accept applications outside of UCAS and have more international students than Home
Original post by aggeth_

ik this is probably not related to your question but I'd take the BMAT too just because that opens up more doors? I'm also worrying about the competition this year T_T which unis are you planning on applying to ~

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending