The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

LGBTQ at Hull uni

Helloooo just wondering what LGBTQ life is like I'm Hull? Theres no society on the website, but is there like some sort of uni group at all? And are there any gay bars etc. in the city?
And like, how LGBTQ friendly is hull in general? thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Hey I'm not sure what LGBTQ life will be like because I'm starting this September but I've found that they've got like a support group for it and i went on the city tour and i saw a couple of gay bars. I know the uni is very LGBTQ friendly but I'm not sure about the city.
By the way are you starting this September as well? and I checked there's no LGBT societies but there's an option to create your own
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Oh okay cool! I am starting this September and yeah, I was thinking of starting an LGBTQ society but worried that nobody would wanna help with that lol
Reply 3
Original post by little_corner
Oh okay cool! I am starting this September and yeah, I was thinking of starting an LGBTQ society but worried that nobody would wanna help with that lol

Yeah I know I'd 100% be interested in helping start the society. BTW what are you going to be studying?
Reply 4
Okay cool! I sent you a pm :smile:
Reply 5
Okay cool! I sent you a pm :smile:

It won’t let me respond but If you send me your insta name I’ll add you.
Reply 6

Hey! I was gonna start one too because it didnt look like they had one! Id love to help you start one! We should make a little group chat or something! Ill pm you my insta :smile:
Reply 7
Sounds good! I replied :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest