The Student Room Group

Replacement Tenant Needed (Uni of Birmingham, LGBTQ+ friendly, house share)

Hi, I’m looking for someone to take up my lease on a house for next year - changing family circumstances just make it impossible for me to live there for the year.

My 4 housemates are wonderful undergrads at the University of Birmingham doing a variety of courses (from English to biochem). We enjoy a good night in watching a funny movie or TV show and playing board games, but also aren’t opposed to going for a night out as a group whenever there’s something interesting going on! It’s also a very LGBTQ+ friendly house; progress pride flag in the kitchen and everything! It'd be useful if you'd be open to chatting with these housemates, just to check everyone gets along, before moving in.

The room you’d be taking is the bottom floor room - it’s the largest (3.91m by 3.03m), with heavy curtains and with a key that works specifically for that room and the general front door, so you’d have a lot of privacy when necessary. It’s also the same floor as the kitchen and the largest bathroom! There are also two spare rooms for storage, and a garden space out back. It’s also only a fifteen minute walk from UoB!

The property has bills included at a flat rate, too, so no worrying about any rises in cost, etc. The price is £485.97 per month, including bills! And August is already paid for, so if you’re looking for a place to move into for before September that might be useful for you to know.

Please contact me for more details if this sounds like something for you! If you know anyone else, particularly LGBTQ+/LGBTQ+ friendly people, looking for a room for the 23/24 academic year, it’d be great if you gave them my details so they could contact me about this!

IMG_7774.jpegIMG_7775.jpegIMG_7776.jpegIMG_7777.jpeg
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by venomvampires
Hi, I’m looking for someone to take up my lease on a house for next year - changing family circumstances just make it impossible for me to live there for the year.

My 4 housemates are wonderful undergrads at the University of Birmingham doing a variety of courses (from English to biochem). We enjoy a good night in watching a funny movie or TV show and playing board games, but also aren’t opposed to going for a night out as a group whenever there’s something interesting going on! It’s also a very LGBTQ+ friendly house; progress pride flag in the kitchen and everything! It'd be useful if you'd be open to chatting with these housemates, just to check everyone gets along, before moving in.

The room you’d be taking is the bottom floor room - it’s the largest (3.91m by 3.03m), with heavy curtains and with a key that works specifically for that room and the general front door, so you’d have a lot of privacy when necessary. It’s also the same floor as the kitchen and the largest bathroom! There are also two spare rooms for storage, and a garden space out back. It’s also only a fifteen minute walk from UoB!

The property has bills included at a flat rate, too, so no worrying about any rises in cost, etc. The price is £485.97 per month, including bills! And August is already paid for, so if you’re looking for a place to move into for before September that might be useful for you to know.

Please contact me for more details if this sounds like something for you! If you know anyone else, particularly LGBTQ+/LGBTQ+ friendly people, looking for a room for the 23/24 academic year, it’d be great if you gave them my details so they could contact me about this!

IMG_7774.jpegIMG_7775.jpegIMG_7776.jpegIMG_7777.jpeg

Hiya! This sounds great does this offer still stand? xx
hi there! i'm very interested in living here : ) is it still available?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending