The Student Room Group

Where can I find an expert on Political Economy give me a good Dissertation topic?

I’m doing a Masters in Politics and History and I’m determined to get an 80% or higher grade on my Dissertation but I’ve been struggling to choose a good topic that would make it easier to write an original insightful Dissertation so I need help finding a feasible topic. Checked out those Dissertation writing services but they’re all obviously just scams, where could I find an expert to point me towards a good topic?
Original post by MannisB
I’m doing a Masters in Politics and History and I’m determined to get an 80% or higher grade on my Dissertation but I’ve been struggling to choose a good topic that would make it easier to write an original insightful Dissertation so I need help finding a feasible topic. Checked out those Dissertation writing services but they’re all obviously just scams, where could I find an expert to point me towards a good topic?

You can't there's no such thing. You need to work it out yourself or in discussion with your Supervisor. There's no magical list of high scoring topics, you need to find a topic you are interested in, that you have the background knowledge, you will enjoy the research, that you can frame a tight argument, that you can use and effective methodology etc. Part of the skill in getting the grade is to put that together yourself.
Agree with @threeportdrift Speak to your Supervisor and come up with an outline topic choice that you wont mind spending hours, days, weeks and maybe months working on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending