The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level History Paper 1 (9HI0 1A-1H) - 24th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did your Edexcel A-level History Paper 1 exam go today?

Edexcel A-Level History Paper 1 (9HI0 1A-1H) - Wednesday 24th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: Wednesday 24 May/ AM
Length: 2h 15m

Resources

Edexcel A Level History
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi,

Is there any A level history predictions for Edexcel this year, 2023.
I’m doing Germany and West Germany, 1918-89; The rise and fall of fascism in Italy, c1911-46 and Britain: losing and gaining an empire, 1763-1914
trying to find an answer for british empire too! also if anyone got one for the USSR 1917-1991 would be helpful
hi, i'm also doing that topic for germany. i noticed that i think it was the 2021 paper which repeated some as questions from a couple years before, so i'm looking at as questions like support for democracy or education. i also think that there might be a question on minorities. i feel like that hasn't been done for a while?
Any predictions for option 1H Britain Transformed?
Reply 5
anyone doing russia lenin to yeltsin
Reply 6
Original post by legit4it

I am
Reply 7
Do you know what will come up for paper 1?
Reply 8
Original post by Pwca

Edexcel A-Level History Paper 1 (9HI0 1A-1H) - Wednesday 24th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: Wednesday 24 May/ AM
Length: 2h 15m

Resources

Edexcel A Level History

any predictions for the paper on Germany and West Germany 1918-89?? 🙏
Reply 9
^^^^^^^ if any1 knows any pls lmk too
Reply 10
Original post by 3222227

Sorry I don’t do Germany
Original post by kyb2
^^^^^^^ if any1 knows any pls lmk too

My guess is healthcare so reasons for creation of the NHS or maybe welfare in general as they haven’t come up in a while?
Any predictions for option 1H Britain transformed?
any predictions for Britain transformed?
(Original post by spaghettihoops:P)any predictions for Britain transformed?

maybe healthcare, reasons for creation of NHS. or travel/leisure developments
Original post by 3222227

Something on women or economy or section b maybe even an Adenauer question section A will deffo have a weimar question and interpretation will be based on the start of the war
Original post by legit4it

Yes :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by uglymember
Do you know what will come up for paper 1?

looking like religion or secret police for theme3 with stalin potential for theme1, not to sure so keep revising anything. Women came up last year so wouldnt weigh that in to heavily to your revision
Reply 18
Original post by Unknown_specimen
Something on women or economy or section b maybe even an Adenauer question section A will deffo have a weimar question and interpretation will be based on the start of the war

I think they asked on the FRG economy last year so I’m not sure! But praying for a women question and one on Weimar - though they’ve asked about Weimar pretty much every year so it would be probably be pretty weirdly expressed in the paper if they were to ask again, not sure though maybe I’m just overthinking it!
Original post by bts4lifeeeeeeee
Any predictions for option 1H Britain transformed?

Hiya, which exam board is this for? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending