The Student Room Group

General enquiry.

Hello everyone. I am currently studying Adult Nursing. However, i would like to go for GCSE English because it will help me to take my English knowledge on a higher level (hopefully) but also it might be needed for future reference. . My question is, am I allowed to join a college while being a Uni student? Thank you for your replies in advance :smile:
Original post by Joanna38
Hello everyone. I am currently studying Adult Nursing. However, i would like to go for GCSE English because it will help me to take my English knowledge on a higher level (hopefully) but also it might be needed for future reference. . My question is, am I allowed to join a college while being a Uni student? Thank you for your replies in advance :smile:

Hello @Joanna38

I hope you're well! That would be amazing, completing your GCSE English you would be so proud of yourself. To be honest, I am not entirely sure. I think it would be best to double check with your adult nursing course leader and ask if you are allowed to go to college simultaneously, if they say that is fine - contact the prospective colleges and ask if you would also be allowed to study GCSE English, I don't see why not!

Best of luck
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending