The Student Room Group
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website

Illustration & Animation Masters at Cardiff Met

Hi! I'm looking into doing an illustration masters at cardiff met in 2024. I wanted to ask if the course content in majority art or majority essays? And if you've done the course or are doing it how do you feel about it? Thanks!
Original post by bbmiffy
Hi! I'm looking into doing an illustration masters at cardiff met in 2024. I wanted to ask if the course content in majority art or majority essays? And if you've done the course or are doing it how do you feel about it? Thanks!

Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in MA in Illustration and Animation at Cardiff Met.

We would say the learning outcomes are assessed within the modules through a variety of methods including essays, presentations and project work etc, as seen in individual module descriptors.

The best person to discuss further will be the programme director, Amelia Huw Morgan via [email protected] and they will be able to answer some course specific enquiries you may have.

We are still taking application for the course mentioned. If you wish to study with us, please make an application via Student Self Service and the admissions officer will assess it for you.

Should you have any general enquiries, please drop us an email via [email protected].

Cardiff Met Admissions. 😄
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending