The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Application Process for the International 6 Year MBBS program

Does anyone know the general timeframe for the application process for the International MBBS program (Foundation Entry in Westlake)?

I do know the applications are now open for Sept 2024. For those who progress to the next round, when would the interviews generally take place? And if there is an offer, when would that usually be? Once an offer is made, what is the timeframe on when a candidate would need to accept it or not? Thanks in advance!
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone know the general timeframe for the application process for the International MBBS program (Foundation Entry in Westlake)?

I do know the applications are now open for Sept 2024. For those who progress to the next round, when would the interviews generally take place? And if there is an offer, when would that usually be? Once an offer is made, what is the timeframe on when a candidate would need to accept it or not? Thanks in advance!

Hi there, :smile:

It's great to hear that you are interested in our International MBBS program.

Let me speak to the school and get some further information around the application process and timeframe for you.

All the best,
Sarah
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous

Hi there,

Interviews for our MBBS Medicine & Surgery (Foundation Entry) course will be starting from November onwards and will run through to spring 2024. The timeframe that applicants will hear back can vary.

If you would like to discuss the application process in further detail I would advise you reach out to our friendly course enquiries team by emailing [email protected].

All the best, :smile:
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending