The Student Room Group

Ardmore Language School 2023

Hi,

Is anyone else working with Ardmore Language School in the UK this year/has done previously? I've just been offered a job as head of pastoral care but haven't worked there before and don't know what to expect.

Thanks!
Reply 1
Bump
Reply 2
Hi worked there last year, strongly advise you to look for other work before accepting this role, the hours were horrendous and I was expected to work in my breaks and time off. The students were generally fine but the management of the program is shockingly bad and HR are useless, I arrived on the job had being promised training, paid optional overtime. None of that was delivered so I quit after about 2 weeks. I took the job to earn some cash before uni but wish I'd gone for something more standard instead, having to pay to live there sucked too. Colleagues were nice but higher ups were very difficult to work with.
Reply 3
Worst company to work for. They treat you like slaves and don't keep to their word. HEAD OFFICE STAFF are LIARS, DISRESPECTFUL and the biggest jokes. The pay is rubbish, they don't pay on time and don't pay overtime. Working hours are crazy!!!! DONT WORK FOR THEM

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending