The Student Room Group

AS Maths edexcel 2023

anybody else doing AS maths this year - hows revision going
Reply 1
Doing lots of practice questions. I found that this website is really helpful : https://www.revisely.co.uk/alevel/maths/edexcel
Reply 2
it would be a great help if you tell me some of the questions that might appear on edexcel maths paper 1 2023 any bit of information will be great help to me
Reply 3
Original post by vicky698
it would be a great help if you tell me some of the questions that might appear on edexcel maths paper 1 2023 any bit of information will be great help to me

Yeah sure! There’s area under a curve (integration), Trignometric identities which you have to solve to find the solutions. There’s proof which talks about even and odd in algebraic forms. There’s a trig question which uses bearings that i didn’t know was trig until my friend told me. There’s intersections with a line and curve using differentiation. There’s also modelling with logs. That’s all i can remember but the rest are smaller questions like integrating an indefinite equation etc
Reply 4
Original post by vicky698

By the way this if FOR AS EDEXCEL MATHS
Original post by LOST_CASEXOXO
anybody else doing AS maths this year - hows revision going

How the exam go bro? U remember any of the questions and topics from the exam 😭😭
Reply 6
Original post by edfddsag234523
How the exam go bro? U remember any of the questions and topics from the exam 😭😭

tbh i only remember there was no binomial but im guessing u looking for the paper ?
tbh i only remember there was no binomial but im guessing u looking for the paper ?

😂 yh kind of bro, searching for a lifeline. predicted grades got me stresssiiiinnng. u know anything to help me out 😭😭
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 8
😂 yh kind of bro, searching for a lifeline. predicted grades got me stresssiiiinnng. u know anything to help me out 😭😭

Look out for it on hgsmaths.com they normally post the papers on there

give it about a week or something

https://hgsmaths.com/year-12/maths/past-papers/#june-2022

somebody else said this
There’s area under a curve (integration), Trignometric identities which you have to solve to find the solutions. There’s proof which talks about even and odd in algebraic forms. There’s a trig question which uses bearings that i didn’t know was trig until my friend told me. There’s intersections with a line and curve using differentiation. There’s also modelling with logs. That’s all i can remember but the rest are smaller questions like integrating an indefinite equation etc
(edited 10 months ago)
Look out for it on hgsmaths.com they normally post the papers on there

give it about a week or something

https://hgsmaths.com/year-12/maths/past-papers/#june-2022

somebody else said this
There’s area under a curve (integration), Trignometric identities which you have to solve to find the solutions. There’s proof which talks about even and odd in algebraic forms. There’s a trig question which uses bearings that i didn’t know was trig until my friend told me. There’s intersections with a line and curve using differentiation. There’s also modelling with logs. That’s all i can remember but the rest are smaller questions like integrating an indefinite equation etc

Safe bro x, ive got mine on the 21st so i hope it turns up. If u remember any other questions or topics that were in the test just lmk if possible. 👌🏼👌🏼
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 10

did you end up finding the paper or more info my bro
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by Mossey4
did you end up finding the paper or more info my bro

nah bro. still tryin. got mine this week
Reply 12

Lmk how it goes bro but ima try find summin for you before u take it
Reply 13

My dms don’t work but I take mine next week

Have you found anything? If not could you please try remeber some of the questions after you sit it ❤️ it would really help
Reply 15
Safe bro x, ive got mine on the 21st so i hope it turns up. If u remember any other questions or topics that were in the test just lmk if possible. 👌🏼👌🏼

how was the exam???
d’you remember any of the questions in it?

Quick Reply

Latest