The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I watched this the other day, but got distracted half way through. It looked interesting though.
Reply 3
Watching it on iPlayer now. Thanks for the link :smile:
Reply 4
There's something......not quite right with it all...
I did watch it, I thought it was an interesting programme.
Reply 6
Oh thanks :biggrin: I was just looking on iPlayer for something interesting to watch before bed.
Reply 7
I'm on it... betcha can't tell if I'm one of the mad or normal ones! :teeth: :woo:
Richard Bentall = :adore:
this looks interesting :smile: How long til it expires on iplayer?
I got 3/5. :teeth:
Cool. I'll watch and try and guess too.

Reminds me of the Rosenhan experiment
the old woman clearly wasnt all there. theres something definately wrong with her.

im a bit hmmmmmm about mental illnesses, for a start shouldnt all mental illnesses be assessed just by looking at the way someone acts for a long period of time dealing with different tasks. Not by just going on what the patient says, i think mental illnesses are over diagnosed and drugs are too readily given which have really bad long term effects.
CrazyBeautiful

Reminds me of the Rosenhan experiment

I think that's what inspired it. T'was mentioned.

eulerwaswrong
the old woman clearly wasnt all there. theres something definately wrong with her.

I agree with this. She was my bet for Psychosis; she was terrible at the Wisconsin Card Sort Test and her reaction to the Bead test was rather alarming. Probably not Psychotic, but rather odd atleast, lol.
Reply 14
i am COMPLETELY SANE thankyou
GodspeedGehenna
I think that's what inspired it. T'was mentioned.

I agree with this. She was my bet for Psychosis; she was terrible at the Wisconsin Card Sort Test and her reaction to the Bead test was rather alarming. Probably not Psychotic, but rather odd atleast, lol.

Yeah I wrote it just before he mentioned it in the episide. D'oh :p:

I've just watched the first part and so far it's me 2, Professionals 1 :woo: .

Spoiler

Off to watch part 2
Reply 16
I saw the 2nd part when it was played on the tv. Thought it was an interesting idea, just goes to show they arent always right.
As i didnt see the first bit, are they 100% sure that the others who were "normal" were actually "normal"?? The older lady was slightly odd, but hey ho.
I got 3 out of 4 :smile: I didn't get the second one the professionals got but I got two of the ones they missed out on at the end

Latest