The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

CSM postgrad verbal offer

hi everyone!! so on may 25th i had my interview for an MRes at CSM and the course leader offered me a place right then at the end of the interview.

i asked if i'll get a confirmation via the application portal soon, and he said he wasn't sure because "it's a university process" and told me to get in touch with admissions if i haven't heard quite soon.

after a week (probably doing too much but i'm stressed) i emailed admissions and explained the situation. they replied that it takes time as it's a very busy period, which is fair, but what really annoyed and stressed me out is that they spoke to me as if i didn't actually get the offer: "We do realise this is a difficult period for you whilst you await the outcome of your application. ... it may be a while yet before we can let you know an outcome." and well i do know the outcome of my application so this made me a little anxious.

i've been checking the status on my application portal and still nothing.

is this something to be worried about? has anyone else experienced this? should i check with the course leader again?
Reply 1
Same for me but for Chelsea… How it ended for you?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending