The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

CSM postgrad interviews

hi everyone. i applied to MRes art: theory and philosophy at CSM, a course for which it's quite literally impossible to find any applying guidance or advice, and i got invited to do an interview on monday 24th april.

i'm stressing about this a little bit because i'm completely confident that i'm a good candidate for this course, but i have a learning difficulty and sometimes i find it hard to gather my thoughts and express myself well in situations like this interview. i'd like to know what to expect so i can prepare my answers beforehand and not get rejected from a course i'm perfectly prepared for, just because i cant string a sentence together under pressure.

anyone has any tips on CSM postgrad interviews or UAL postgrad interviews in general? any particular questions they might ask? maybe there's someone else here applying to MRes art?

thank you guys!!
Original post by theklaswan1
hi everyone. i applied to MRes art: theory and philosophy at CSM, a course for which it's quite literally impossible to find any applying guidance or advice, and i got invited to do an interview on monday 24th april.

i'm stressing about this a little bit because i'm completely confident that i'm a good candidate for this course, but i have a learning difficulty and sometimes i find it hard to gather my thoughts and express myself well in situations like this interview. i'd like to know what to expect so i can prepare my answers beforehand and not get rejected from a course i'm perfectly prepared for, just because i cant string a sentence together under pressure.

anyone has any tips on CSM postgrad interviews or UAL postgrad interviews in general? any particular questions they might ask? maybe there's someone else here applying to MRes art?

thank you guys!!

Hi, how did your interview go? I just had mine today.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
(Original post by theklaswan1)hi everyone. i applied to MRes art: theory and philosophy at CSM, a course for which it's quite literally impossible to find any applying guidance or advice, and i got invited to do an interview on monday 24th april.

thank you guys!!

Original post by theklaswan1

thank you guys!!

Did you received an offer??
Reply 3
Anybody got interviews for MA Product for the second round?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending