The Student Room Group

Awaiting Sponser 1 details

I have applied for my maintenance loan for 2023 and my mum has managed to fill in the information via her online account however my dad cannot access his and was redirected to a phone number, the person on the phone told my dad to fill in the PFF2 form and he has done so digitally and Emailed me them and I have submitted the information via my own Student Finance account. However when I click on my application I says that I still have actions to be completed and the bit that highlights red is awaiting Sponser 1 details. I assumed the PF22 information was sufficient for the Sponser 1 details however. I only submitted it a couple days ago and have seen things online saying it could take a little bit of time to process as I have sent the PFF2 rather than the typical student finance account. Should I be worried that it hasn't sent correctly or is it just taking its time because the deadline is soon and I will need the maintenance loan to survive so it is very important. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.
Original post by KoBa2029
I have applied for my maintenance loan for 2023 and my mum has managed to fill in the information via her online account however my dad cannot access his and was redirected to a phone number, the person on the phone told my dad to fill in the PFF2 form and he has done so digitally and Emailed me them and I have submitted the information via my own Student Finance account. However when I click on my application I says that I still have actions to be completed and the bit that highlights red is awaiting Sponser 1 details. I assumed the PF22 information was sufficient for the Sponser 1 details however. I only submitted it a couple days ago and have seen things online saying it could take a little bit of time to process as I have sent the PFF2 rather than the typical student finance account. Should I be worried that it hasn't sent correctly or is it just taking its time because the deadline is soon and I will need the maintenance loan to survive so it is very important. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Hi there, The actions will show as outstanding until the PFF2 form is processed. What date did you upload the form? Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending