The Student Room Group

Student Finance

When applying for student finance, I filled everything out and then ended up at the my account page which showed my undergraduate application. I clicked on this then i completed the subheadings of 'Enter your bank account details' and 'Enter your National Insurance number' which i did. I was then told to send my birth certificate which will take up to 6-8 weeks to looks through. Finally i had Awaiting Sponsor 1 Details and Awaiting Sponsor 2 Details which confused me because i did not say throughout my entire application that i had a sponsor and the website gives no indication of what this is or means. The virtual assistant was useless in helping me and i am worried my application will not be able to be completed as i have no idea of what to do and can't find information to what this is. Can anyone help me?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by AlfieC-S
When applying for student finance, I filled everything out and then ended up at the my account page which showed my undergraduate application. I clicked on this then i completed the subheadings of 'Enter your bank account details' and 'Enter your National Insurance number' which i did. I was then told to send my birth certificate which will take up to 6-8 weeks to looks through. Finally i had Awaiting Sponsor 1 Details and Awaiting Sponsor 2 Details which confused me because i did not say throughout my entire application that i had a sponsor and the website gives no indication of what this is or means. The virtual assistant was useless in helping me and i am worried my application will not be able to be completed as i have no idea of what to do and can't find information to what this is. Can anyone help me?

Sponsor 1 and 2 are your parents (or if your parents are separated the parent supporting your application plus their partner)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending