The Student Room Group

Aqa a level 2023 bio and chem

Guys I'm resitting my a levels this year doing aqa a level chem and bio. Need help idk what to do. My plan is to 2018 to 2022 papers and just learn content and exam technique whilst copying markscheme into the question paper. What do you think I should do? Ngl I hardly remember anything but only few bits here and there of topics. Let me know guys what I should do ?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
I think watch a few videos online which explain the concepts. i dont suggest you copy the mark scheme into your answer as thats not going to help you in the actual exam. try to do the questions without any help first and then check with the mark scheme to see how you did. this will be more beneficial. ( this is what ive been told by teachers and others who have done their A levels ) hope this helps. Good Luck!
Reply 3
Original post by Covidsucks2021
Guys I'm resitting my a levels this year doing aqa a level chem and bio. Need help idk what to do. My plan is to 2018 to 2022 papers and just learn content and exam technique whilst copying markscheme into the question paper. What do you think I should do? Ngl I hardly remember anything but only few bits here and there of topics. Let me know guys what I should do ?

Heya!
Try doing past papers under exam conditions and then go through the mark scheme and note down what you are missing in your answers (perhaps even make them into flashcards!). If it helps, Study Mind has lots of free resources for bio :h:

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest