The Student Room Group

Tenant needed for liverpool accomodation

Hii, I have applied for a room at Limelight accommodation in Liverpool, but due to personal reasons I cannot keep the room anymore and I need to find a replacement tenant. The specific area is girls only in the silver club. It goes for £161 a week including bills and you have your own bathroom. Check out the website for a tour of the room it's really comfortable and homely, and the flatmates are awesome they're very clean and friendly! (I've met them)

Tenancy due to start on: 16 September 2023
Tenancy due to end on: 20 July 2024

The property is located within a 6-minute walk from the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine and a 13-minute walk from the University of Liverpool, making it an absolute favourite among students.

The room is fully loaded with top-notch amenities. The spacious bedroom comes with a comfortable bed, study table, bookshelf, drawers, a wardrobe, and plenty of storage space. The shared kitchen comes with a dining area, fridge, and all the modern appliances you will need to cook delicious meals. The property provides free high-speed WiFi, bike storage, and CCTV surveillance. Students don’t need to worry about managing multiple bills as all utility bills are included in the rent. Limelight also has some amazing social spaces such as a karaoke room, a games room, a meeting room, a communal TV area, a cinema room to watch movies on a big screen, a soundproof study room to study in peace and a beautiful outdoor area to chill.

If you are interested please let me know and I'll give you all the details and everything you need to know!! Thank you!

I really need someone to take my room or else I'll have to pay rent until a replacement is found and I cannot afford to do that while my dad is in hospital. I'd really appreciate it!
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending