The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool

Heyy guys I’m just looking for replacement Tenant as I decided to defer my course. This accommodation is called Prospect point Accomodation in university of Liverpool.
Ensuite
Price: 130 per week
Duration : 44 week
All builds included

It’s a 10 minute walk from university of Liverpool and it’s located close to the city centre. Message me if interested
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Heyy guys I’m just looking for replacement Tenant as I decided to defer my course. This accommodation is called Prospect point Accomodation in university of Liverpool.
Ensuite
Price: 130 per week
Duration : 44 week
All builds included

It’s a 10 minute walk from university of Liverpool and it’s located close to the city centre. Message me if interested

How? You’re on anon!!
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
How? You’re on anon!!

Oh I didn’t realise, thank you for telling me! 🤣 if anyone is interested just let me know and I’ll provide social media or my email so we can discuss
Reply 3
How? You’re on anon!!

Sorry! If you’re interested just let me know
Hi there!

A really useful website where you can post rooms for rent/ look for rooms is called SpareRoom I would recommend putting it on there, as there is often lots of people looking for places on there.

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Reply 5
Hi im looking for a student who would want an accommodation in Unity Square Liverpool as I no longer need the room. It's 44 weeks contract £150 per week. It's a luxury premium room which comes with a private en-suit, study desk and chair. Spacious shared kitchen and living area. Ultra fast WiFi, flat screen TV and clever storage solutions with a brand new luxury furniture pack and memory foam mattress.
-Bills Included.
-free contents insurance
-Double bed
-Secure parking.
Reply 6
Hi. kindly share your contact. I have someone in need.
Reply 7
Original post by guadiann
Hi. kindly share your contact. I have someone in need.

If your interested use this email to get in contact [email protected] and they're give you more information and the contract. Just make sure to mention you were sent by Irecka Aro
Reply 8
Hi im looking for a student who would want an accommodation in Liverpool as I no longer need the room. It's 44 weeks contract £150 per week. It's a luxury premium room which comes with a private en-suit, study desk and chair. Spacious shared kitchen and living area. Ultra fast WiFi, flat screen TV and clever storage solutions with a brand new luxury furniture pack and memory foam mattress.
-Bills Included.
-free contents insurance
-Double bed
-Secure parking.
Original post by irecka205
Hi im looking for a student who would want an accommodation in Liverpool as I no longer need the room. It's 44 weeks contract £150 per week. It's a luxury premium room which comes with a private en-suit, study desk and chair. Spacious shared kitchen and living area. Ultra fast WiFi, flat screen TV and clever storage solutions with a brand new luxury furniture pack and memory foam mattress.
-Bills Included.
-free contents insurance
-Double bed
-Secure parking.

@irecka205 I recommend you start a new thread on the accommodation forum and make sure you put Liverpool in the title:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=289
Original post by irecka205
-Bills Included.
-free contents insurance
-Double bed
-Secure parking.

Hi there,

There is a good website called SpareRoom, where many people look for rooms for rent.

Hopefully this is useful 🙂

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending