The Student Room Group

AS Further Mathematics CCEA 2023 Paper

Did anybody sit this today? What did you think?
Reply 1
yeah was okayish how did you find it
Reply 2
Original post by Shukla_23
yeah was okayish how did you find it

I thought it was okay. The timing was all off though, they made the paper too long. Did help that the exam invigilators spent 5 minutes trying to find me extra paper.
Reply 3
yeah was a bit time pressured I agree
Reply 4
Original post by kharte5554
Did anybody sit this today? What did you think?

i found the pure exam had a few difficult questions, most of my mistakes were from gaps in my revision or not having enough time. but the applied was horrendous. i did section A and B and the questions were worded horribly and it was so tight for time. I'm absolutely ******** myself for the A2 pure exam on friday
Reply 5
How did people find the A2
Reply 6
How did people find the A2

not great but not horrendous. i was able to give more questions a go. i think the general consensus from my class was that it was tough and that most people only got full answers for half the paper. wby?
Reply 7
Yeah pretty similar it was tough and my class thought that as well but I was able to give the questions a good go.
Reply 8
How was the applied
Reply 9
??
Reply 10
sorry only seeing this now. from what i remember it was really difficult, and also very tight for time. i think the rest of my class agreed. i spoke to my pure teacher and said that she doesnt think she wouldve been able to get any of the exams completely done and correct within the time, or at least it would have been very close. personally im really hoping for low grade boundaries since everyone seemed to agree about how bad they were. wby?
Reply 11
same as you tbh
Reply 12
same as you tbh

my friend was saying that loads of schools are putting in official complaints about how unfair the exams were
Reply 13
Original post by halex_04
my friend was saying that loads of schools are putting in official complaints about how unfair the exams were

Just logged into this after a while. Good luck to everyone on Thursday and hopefully CCEAs exam yield low grade boundaries

Quick Reply

Latest