The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Plymouth v bangor University

I can't decide whether I want to study zoology at plymouth or bangor. Ive been in Plymouth for a year already for a different course and know the area, but would have to stay here for another 4 years as I'd have to do a foundation year. I have visited bangor and I know there course is good. I was just wondering if anyone had an opinion on what I should do
Original post by EdenS62
I can't decide whether I want to study zoology at plymouth or bangor. Ive been in Plymouth for a year already for a different course and know the area, but would have to stay here for another 4 years as I'd have to do a foundation year. I have visited bangor and I know there course is good. I was just wondering if anyone had an opinion on what I should do

This is a great question to ask, and a very realistic one too!

If you want to hear a bit more about Zoology you can chat to our representive, Georgia, via Unibuddy! Click Here to message her.

Also, keep your eyes out on our @plymuniapply Instagram on the 24th May as we have a Zoology student Takeover!!

If you have any other questions, please feel free to talk to your lecturers and other students about what they think about the course within Plymouth.

Hope this helps, and have a lovely day.

- Amelia, The University of Plymouth
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Original post by EdenS62

Hi @EdenS62

Great to hear that Bangor is an option.

Have a look at this useful link:

https://www.bangor.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/c300-zoology-bsc-hons

Also why not chat to our students who are studying Zoology with us at Bangor already:

https://www.bangor.ac.uk/student-life/unibuddy?popcardRedirectData=YnVkZGllcy9zdGFmZj9kZXBhcnRtZW50PVNjaG9vbCUyMG9mJTIwTmF0dXJhbCUyMFNjaWVuY2VzJmxhYmVsPVNlaWNvbGVnJTIwJTJGJTIwUHN5Y2hvbG9neQ%3D%3D&ub_medium=product&ub_source=University%20Popcard%20-%20Staff&ub_campaign=&ub_content=

Let me know if I can help with anything.

Sera :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending