The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Is Anyone Starting at Bangor University in September 2023?

Hiya, I was wondering if anyone is planning to study at Bangor University either this September (2022) or September 2023?
Hopefully, I’ll be studying Music, so if there is anyone else thinking of doing the same, or another subject, then let me know, it would be nice to get to know people before hand! 🙂
Original post by CuriousMind04
Hiya, I was wondering if anyone is planning to study at Bangor University either this September (2022) or September 2023?
Hopefully, I’ll be studying Music, so if there is anyone else thinking of doing the same, or another subject, then let me know, it would be nice to get to know people before hand! 🙂

Hi there!

It's great to hear that you're planning on coming to Bangor to study Music!
Are you starting in 2022 or 2023?

You can chat with some of our current students over on our Unibuddy platform: https://www.bangor.ac.uk/student-life/unibuddy

Anna :smile:
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Original post by Bangor Uni
Hi there!

It's great to hear that you're planning on coming to Bangor to study Music!
Are you starting in 2022 or 2023?

You can chat with some of our current students over on our Unibuddy platform: https://www.bangor.ac.uk/student-life/unibuddy

Anna :smile:

I hope to start in 2023.
Reply 3

I'll hopefully be going this September
Hiya, I was wondering if anyone is planning to study at Bangor University either this September (2022) or September 2023?Hi

Hi! Yes I am. And its great to meet other people beforehand like you said. Have you booked an accommodation btw?
(Original post by f.chau)I'll hopefully be going this September

Original post by f.chau
I'll hopefully be going this September

Have you booked an accommodation?
Reply 6

ive applied with deferred entry for September 2023 for Environmental Conservation!
I haven't applied yet, but I'm hoping to get on the Professional and Creative writing course in 2023. :smile:
Hey! I'm starting in September studying Zoology. I'm currently trying to sort out accommodation but there are so many options and I'm not sure which one is best to pick. It would be great to get in touch with someone who's also joining in September !!
Original post by _no_comment_
Hey! I'm starting in September studying Zoology. I'm currently trying to sort out accommodation but there are so many options and I'm not sure which one is best to pick. It would be great to get in touch with someone who's also joining in September !!

Hi @_no_comment_
Great to hear you are coming to Bangor :smile:

So, we have two villages of accommodation (Ffriddoedd and St Mary's)

Take a look at this useful video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miFi6R96c_k

Do you have any questions?

Just for info, we have 2100 rooms at the Ffriddoedd village and around 600 at St Mary's.
Hope this helps

Sera
Reply 10
I'm going to Bangor to study Philosophy, Religion and Ethics!
Reply 11
Original post by ladybean
I haven't applied yet, but I'm hoping to get on the Professional and Creative writing course in 2023. :smile:

Hey! Did you end up applying? :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by lemon53
ive applied with deferred entry for September 2023 for Environmental Conservation!

Have you booked accommodation? i’m also going in September :smile:
Original post by _no_comment_

Hi! Not sure if you'll see this but im starting this sept 2024 doing zoology. How are you?

Quick Reply

Latest