The Student Room Group

wrong questions

if '*hypothetically* I wrote the wrong number on my laptop for the questions such as 3B instead of 4B etc, would I lose all the marks or would they be able to work it out as its obviously not the right question?

A level edexcel geography

as i use a laptop and so have to write the Q before each answer

already emailed the school and exam office to try and change it too.
Reply 1
Original post by .765346777543
if '*hypothetically* I wrote the wrong number on my laptop for the questions such as 3B instead of 4B etc, would I lose all the marks or would they be able to work it out as its obviously not the right question?

//
Original post by .765346777543

If it’s obvious i imagine the examiner would mark the answers aligned to the question. They aren’t examining your admin, however if it was functionally unclear then you probably would struggle (however this would likely not be a good sign...)

@Reality Check
Reply 3
Original post by mnot
If it’s obvious i imagine the examiner would mark the answers aligned to the question. They aren’t examining your admin, however if it was functionally unclear then you probably would struggle (however this would likely not be a good sign...)

@Reality Check

they emailed the exam board and will make sure they mark the right questions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending