The Student Room Group

Locked out of old Student finance acct, need to support daughters finance app

HI
My daughter has applied for loan and tuition fees. I have supported her application using an online SFE account.
My husband has gone to do the same and can't get onto his old (20+years) student finance account. He also doesn't know his CRN.
He phoned up and was told to send a change of contact details form so he can get account unlocked, but we can't find that form anywhere. Any ideas where we can find it please? or his CRN?
Original post by sazferraz
HI
My daughter has applied for loan and tuition fees. I have supported her application using an online SFE account.
My husband has gone to do the same and can't get onto his old (20+years) student finance account. He also doesn't know his CRN.
He phoned up and was told to send a change of contact details form so he can get account unlocked, but we can't find that form anywhere. Any ideas where we can find it please? or his CRN?

Hi there, If your husband is unable to access his online account he would need to contact our helpline on 0300 100 0607 and the team will locate his account and will take him through additional security. He would need to confirm all detail on his account in order to gain access and then the team can reset his password and secret answer and give him his CRN. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending