The Student Room Group

Linking child and parents accounts

My daughter applied for student finance and my husband and I both received emails asking for our de. When we clicked in the link it said that our details don't match with the ones our daughter had entered. I phoned student finance and was told to download and fill in a pff2 form, which we did but can't see where to upload it to. We seem to be going round in circles and it's taken hours so far. Please can you help? Thank you
Original post by Mummybea116
My daughter applied for student finance and my husband and I both received emails asking for our de. When we clicked in the link it said that our details don't match with the ones our daughter had entered. I phoned student finance and was told to download and fill in a pff2 form, which we did but can't see where to upload it to. We seem to be going round in circles and it's taken hours so far. Please can you help? Thank you

Hi there,

You can upload evidence and forms by going to the 'Manage your student finance' section in the sidebar on the right of your screen. You will then see a link to 'Upload supporting evidence' and can use this to send us your evidence/form or upload it to the students account. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,
You can upload evidence and forms by going to the 'Manage your student finance' section in the sidebar on the right of your screen. You will then see a link to 'Upload supporting evidence' and can use this to send us your evidence/form or upload it to the students account. Thanks, Jason

Brilliant, thanks so much. We have just done it, so fingers crossed!!
Original post by Mummybea116
Brilliant, thanks so much. We have just done it, so fingers crossed!!

You're welcome. Have a good day. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending