The Student Room Group

University of London

What is the ranking of the University of London? I can't find anything online. Thanks
Original post by amanda23
What is the ranking of the University of London? I can't find anything online. Thanks

That's probably because UoL isn't a single university, it's a federal one composed of 17 universities. You can have a look on their websites for which unis are a part of it but for any rankings, you'll have to see individual rankings on league tables.
Reply 2
thought so. However would you say getting a degree from UoL is prestigious and reputable? You can gain a degree from one of their EMFSS programs.
Original post by steviestevieee
That's probably because UoL isn't a single university, it's a federal one composed of 17 universities. You can have a look on their websites for which unis are a part of it but for any rankings, you'll have to see individual rankings on league tables.
Original post by amanda23
thought so. However would you say getting a degree from UoL is prestigious and reputable? You can gain a degree from one of their EMFSS programs.

I think it could be, but it might also depend on which UoL institution you pick. A degree from LSE (which is where the Academic Direction of EMFSS comes from), UCL, KCL and maybe even QMUL might be more respected because they're part of the Russell Group while the others like Birkbeck and Goldsmiths aren't.

By no means am I trying to say that BBK and Goldsmiths are terrible btw, just that the RG unis in London tend to rank higher.
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest