The Student Room Group

Ucas application (sticky situation)

so originally the universities I applied to were predominantly in London but I talked to my parents about it a while ago and they said not to do universities in London due to the high costs of accommodation so I then had to change my whole options to different ones but I then asked the same question a couple of minutes ago and they said that they don't mind me applying to universities in London however, I have already gotten all 5 offers from the universities that I applied to so if I withdraw my whole application will I still be able to make another UCAS application again?
Not in this cycle no, or you can decline them all and apply thru clearing/ extra
Original post by TreeGoatFree
so originally the universities I applied to were predominantly in London but I talked to my parents about it a while ago and they said not to do universities in London due to the high costs of accommodation so I then had to change my whole options to different ones but I then asked the same question a couple of minutes ago and they said that they don't mind me applying to universities in London however, I have already gotten all 5 offers from the universities that I applied to so if I withdraw my whole application will I still be able to make another UCAS application again?

No. You can only have 1 application per year. What you can do is to decline ALL your choices apply to 1 university at a time through extra when it opens. Be aware that top London universities like LSE, UCL and Imperial wont have any vacancies and Kings might have vacancies but only for a few courses. London universities are heavily over subscribed due to the demand of being in London especially from overseas students. Just to add further LSE and UCL take over 1/2 their students from abroad and Imperial not far off.
Reply 3
Original post by TreeGoatFree

You can remove one or two choices to add new choices if you want. You dont need withdraw the whole application
Original post by Rave133
You can remove one or two choices to add new choices if you want. You dont need withdraw the whole application

You can only change universities within 14 days of ucas receiving an application. Otherwise you have to decline ALL and apply through extra,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending