The Student Room Group

Proof of employment

Hello. Why does no one checking my evidence? Why the migrant worker team are so unprofessional?they ask for evidence of my continued work and they don t want to accept my evidence ,but the previous month when I ve upload they accepted it . This is absurd absurd absurd. I started my course already a month ago and I haven t been paid ,they reduse to understand what am I trying to say to them , they don t want to understand how Amazon flex works the work I am doing . This is disappointing and ofensive even. I want a contact from migrant worker team
Original post by Diana catalina
Hello. Why does no one checking my evidence? Why the migrant worker team are so unprofessional?they ask for evidence of my continued work and they don t want to accept my evidence ,but the previous month when I ve upload they accepted it . This is absurd absurd absurd. I started my course already a month ago and I haven t been paid ,they reduse to understand what am I trying to say to them , they don t want to understand how Amazon flex works the work I am doing . This is disappointing and ofensive even. I want a contact from migrant worker team

Hi Diana, I would advise to contact us via Live Chat or via the helpline on 0300 100 0607 and the team can look into your account for you. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending