The Student Room Group

Is it normal?

So me and my partner have been going out for nearly a year now
We are getting married next august,
For some reason over the past 3 months sex has decreased a lot, it was every day or other day, now it’s once a month if that, very confused she keeps saying it’s not all about sex, she’s not a sexual person, but yet at the beginning it was like crazy every day, why has she got this view, my thoughts are am I now unattractive not desirable anymore or something. I know she loves me she tells me and shows me every day, she touches me daily down there plays and messes around with me but never leads to sex or builds a desire to start it or make the first move, I’ve tried ti make the first move many times and it’s a little moan as to say get off me I’m not in the mood, but yet it’s fine for her to play around with me but I can’t touch her. Not sure why her libido has just gone to nothing. Seems so one sided she can touch me every day groping me and messing around , but if I do it back she will say stop thinking about sex all the time. Very odd
Reply 1
Original post by Joey1010101
So me and my partner have been going out for nearly a year now
We are getting married next august,
For some reason over the past 3 months sex has decreased a lot, it was every day or other day, now it’s once a month if that, very confused she keeps saying it’s not all about sex, she’s not a sexual person, but yet at the beginning it was like crazy every day, why has she got this view, my thoughts are am I now unattractive not desirable anymore or something. I know she loves me she tells me and shows me every day, she touches me daily down there plays and messes around with me but never leads to sex or builds a desire to start it or make the first move, I’ve tried ti make the first move many times and it’s a little moan as to say get off me I’m not in the mood, but yet it’s fine for her to play around with me but I can’t touch her. Not sure why her libido has just gone to nothing. Seems so one sided she can touch me every day groping me and messing around , but if I do it back she will say stop thinking about sex all the time. Very odd

Hey joey. From what I learned from Health and social care, pregnancy women usually tends to have lower sex drive, however I may be wrong with that information. I think she's just neverous about the wedding because arranging and planning weddings can be stressful. Therefore, she may not be in mood to have... You know... My advice would be is that you should sit with her and talk to her to ask her if she have anything going on and let her know that you will be there for her no matter what.
Reply 2
Try to add romance and a little alcohol))):u:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending