The Student Room Group

Hair oil

So I haven't done this since i was like 12maybe but I used to put hair oil on my hair when I was younger are there any benefits to it as I see some people still do it should I do it and if so what brand/type of oil should I use. I'm a 19 year old man btw with acne-prone combination-oily skin if that makes any difference.
Reply 1
I'd say It really helps, I use argon oil, jojoba oil is pretty good too, if you dont have that you can just use coconut oil it really doesnt matter put some in your scalp and massage for a few mins and dont let the oil stay longer than 2 hrs, hope that helped
Reply 2
Original post by Sarararara
I'd say It really helps, I use argon oil, jojoba oil is pretty good too, if you dont have that you can just use coconut oil it really doesnt matter put some in your scalp and massage for a few mins and dont let the oil stay longer than 2 hrs, hope that helped

could u please give me a link or brand to use please because I'm not familiar with hair oils
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
could u please give me a link or brand to use please because I'm not familiar with hair oils

It doesnt need to be specifically for hair any works so olive oil and coconut oil that you use for food or salads can do just fine

Quick Reply

Latest