Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I got 5.1 toooo
Original post by themonke
I got like 5.1N/cm² I think. All I remember is using W = mg and then p = F/A
Original post by 224411
I got 5.1 toooo

Anyone know the ans of last 3 questions
Is a bit tricky innit i wrote Ammeter reading decrease but nth for the quesiton about AC current
Idk if i was right but i said the ammeter reading would double

Original post by tyyyyttytyggg
Is a bit tricky innit i wrote Ammeter reading decrease but nth for the quesiton about AC current
Reply 23
Original post by tyyyyttytyggg

last few Qs were about loudspeakers and induction i think i have found answers from mark scheme of the same questions
Reply 24
Original post by itayrofe
last few Qs were about loudspeakers and induction i think i have found answers from mark scheme of the same questions

Can you pm me the markscheme pls or send it here
Reply 25
Original post by catsforever1154
Idk if i was right but i said the ammeter reading would double

Same, I said the voltage in each branch is 1.5V, and the current in each branch is 9.2mA since they are connected in parallel, and since current is conserved at a junction the total current is 18.4mA so the reading doubles
Reply 26
Mark scheme for the very last Q with the loudspeakers

Another Very reliable mark scheme:
1. an alternating current passes through the coil of the loudspeaker. AC changes direction continuously.
2.this produces an alternating magnetic field which interacts with the field of the permanent magnet.
3.as the current in the coil changes direction, the direction of the force on the coil also changes direction. the coil vibrates backwards and forwards.
4.as the coil is connected to the paper cone, the cone also vibrates backwards and forwards producing sound waves/longitudinal by vibrating particles in the air around it.
(edited 11 months ago)
Mark scheme for the very last Q with the loudspeakers

Out of interest how do you get the screenshot? Is it jus from a past paper question that asked similar question
Same, I said the voltage in each branch is 1.5V, and the current in each branch is 9.2mA since they are connected in parallel, and since current is conserved at a junction the total current is 18.4mA so the reading doubles

Yep same, sounds promising
Reply 29
Original post by badatfrench00
Out of interest how do you get the screenshot? Is it jus from a past paper question that asked similar question

yea i linked two different types of answers in my last post here

also
1. an alternating current passes through the coil of the loudspeaker. AC changes direction continuously.
2.this produces an alternating magnetic field which interacts with the field of the permanent magnet.
3.as the current in the coil changes direction, the direction of the force on the coil also changes direction. the coil vibrates backwards and forwards.
4.as the coil is connected to the paper cone, the cone also vibrates backwards and forwards producing sound waves/longitudinal by vibrating particles in the air around it.
Reply 30
If I talked about resistance decreasing and so current increasing. Will I still get marks, cause I didn’t talk about halves and doubles.
Reply 31
OK I found the 4 mark about loudspeakers from JAN 2023 so basically the latest exam before ours.

CHECK IT OUT.:smile:
Reply 32
OK I found the 4 mark about loudspeakers from JAN 2023 so basically the latest exam before ours.

CHECK IT OUT.:smile:

Ye thats basically what i put.
What did you put for the 3 marker on the ring?
Reply 33
the exam was great apart from the last two questions so I didn't get full marks for the gold ring and the loudspeaker.
Reply 34

What did eveyone get for the voltage question in mA
Reply 35
Original post by kmat1893
What did eveyone get for the voltage question in mA

can anyone send the method for this aswell
Original post by sk41
can anyone send the method for this aswell

I got about 9.16mA I think. You had to do 1.5-0.63 = 0.87 V to work out the voltage across the resistor and then use V=IR to work out current so 0.87/95 = 9.16
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 37

I wasn't sure what mA so I wrote 9.15789 mA and next to it, I wrote 9157.89 mA. do you reckon I will still get marks for it even if I filled the answer line with the 9157.89mA?
I wasn't sure what mA so I wrote 9.15789 mA and next to it, I wrote 9157.89 mA. do you reckon I will still get marks for it even if I filled the answer line with the 9157.89mA?

Not sure. You should definitely still get some marks for the working though.
Reply 39
Original post by Djdb2007
If I talked about resistance decreasing and so current increasing. Will I still get marks, cause I didn’t talk about halves and doubles.

i wrote resistance double current decrease ... and the voltage stay same therefore current must be decrease feels like I am wrong tho

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending