The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

ual accomodation portland!

Hiya! DId anyone apply for portland house 2023/24?
Reply 1
I've got an offer!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by rollingbb8
I've got an offer!

omg what room??
I got one too, standard room with shared bathroom!
Reply 4
Original post by Imogen_eckley
I got one too, standard room with shared bathroom!

omg have you firmed it? there's a gc on snap if you aren't already on it x
Omg really!! i went there today and is so cool!! is it ok if you add me to the group chat? my username is ieckley6
Reply 6
Omg really!! i went there today and is so cool!! is it ok if you add me to the group chat? my username is ieckley6

ill add you now and PLEASE tell what it's like, I never had the chance to go :,)
Basically its right next to camberwell, there are two buildings and one is right by another accommodation Gardens House (also a sainsburys local right next to it). I got the bus up to the high street and it was really bustling. i was really shocked as i was expecting something very different, there are a lot of young people and there are loads of cute parks around as well. there is a bus stop right outside both of the buildings that takes you literally anywhere in london, the connectivity to the city by public transport is amazing. you are literally in the centre of london and it is so great. it got me so excited for next year that i firmed my accommodation offer just a second ago.

i didnt manage to look inside of the accommodation but i feel that the location is my priority so i am super happy, and its one of the cheapest!!!!
Reply 8
Basically its right next to camberwell, there are two buildings and one is right by another accommodation Gardens House (also a sainsburys local right next to it). I got the bus up to the high street and it was really bustling. i was really shocked as i was expecting something very different, there are a lot of young people and there are loads of cute parks around as well. there is a bus stop right outside both of the buildings that takes you literally anywhere in london, the connectivity to the city by public transport is amazing. you are literally in the centre of london and it is so great. it got me so excited for next year that i firmed my accommodation offer just a second ago.

i didnt manage to look inside of the accommodation but i feel that the location is my priority so i am super happy, and its one of the cheapest!!!!

i just added you, soz for taking sooo long but this sounds so nice i can't wait!!!!
Reply 9
Original post by onlinegyaah
omg what room??

Large room! Feel free to say hi :biggrin:
Reply 10
Large room! Feel free to say hi :biggrin:

omg! do you want to be added to the portland gc? also is the large room a shared room??
Reply 11
omg! do you want to be added to the portland gc? also is the large room a shared room??

Wow yes I really love to join there! Please add me. Where is it?
Just a large room, not shared one :smile:
Reply 12
Wow yes I really love to join there! Please add me. Where is it?
Just a large room, not shared one :smile:

do you have snapchat lovely?
Reply 13
do you have snapchat lovely?

I just joined! It's @astrydpark

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending