The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

portland house ual

I got offered the portland house for my 2023/24 accomodation but I've heard that it isn't the nicest place????

Can someone confirm or deny so I can email for a new accomodation :,)
Original post by Anonymous
I got offered the portland house for my 2023/24 accomodation but I've heard that it isn't the nicest place????

Can someone confirm or deny so I can email for a new accomodation :,)

I got an offer from Portland house as well and i am a bit weary of the area as well. But i am local to london and am checking out the area today. i think it has a reputation to not be the nicest but i have also heard that it is an up and coming area and also that camberwell i heard is a good student area.
Most of the reasonably priced accom is in that kind of area anyway.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Imogen_eckley
I got an offer from Portland house as well and i am a bit weary of the area as well. But i am local to london and am checking out the area today. i think it has a reputation to not be the nicest but i have also heard that it is an up and coming area and also that camberwell i heard is a good student area.
Most of the reasonably priced accom is in that kind of area anyway.

How long did it take for you to hear back from them/receive your offer of accommodation? And was Portland house your first choice?
Original post by mahroush112
How long did it take for you to hear back from them/receive your offer of accommodation? And was Portland house your first choice?

It took about 10 days for them to reply and yes portland house was my first choice. i was in the first round of people i think thats why it was so quick

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending