The Student Room Group

manny met?

just did my english lang and feel really unconfident in my grade now. i’m predicated an a but have been so drained that i just couldn’t comprehend anything.

my firm is uni of manchester and i need abb but i’m so much less confident. i reckon i’ll get abc or bbc.

is manny met a good uni? it’s my insurance but only cuz i just want to live in a big city. i’m studying philosophy
Original post by tinetinetine
just did my english lang and feel really unconfident in my grade now. i’m predicated an a but have been so drained that i just couldn’t comprehend anything.

my firm is uni of manchester and i need abb but i’m so much less confident. i reckon i’ll get abc or bbc.

is manny met a good uni? it’s my insurance but only cuz i just want to live in a big city. i’m studying philosophy

Hi @tinetinetine!

If you'd like to find out more about Man Met then I'd recommend browsing the undergraduate page on our website. You can find loads of information including pages on student life, support and wellbeing and opportunities within the uni.

You can chat with our current students on The Ambassador Platform - our student ambassadors are happy to give you all the details about being a student at Man Met. You might find it especially useful to chat with Labeeba who is a BA (Hons) Philosophy student!

We're also holding an Undergraduate Open Day on 21st June 2023 which might help you put your mind at ease - you can tour the campus, chat with current students, meet course tutors and much more. You can book your place on our website here

Manchester's such a great place to live and study - there's loads to do and everyone's really friendly. I'm from Manchester and can't imagine living anywhere else :biggrin:

Good luck in your exams, I'm sure you've smashed them!!

-Chloe :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending