The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

University of Manchester life and how to apply

I'm from Brisbane, Australia and is planning to study at the University of Manchester. I wanted to know how do you apply if you're from an international country and what is the University life like.
Original post by Laylaahmed4488
I'm from Brisbane, Australia and is planning to study at the University of Manchester. I wanted to know how do you apply if you're from an international country and what is the University life like.

Hi...you have to choose what major/program that u wanna apply...then in every subject will be explained the requirement that you have to fulfill...
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
heyy girl, if you want to apply to any university in the UK you need to go on a website called 'ucas'. Here you can find a list of all the universities (including uni of manny) and there will be instructions on there on how to go about the process if your an international student.

In terms of university life, I cant comment to much as i got to uni in liverpool ( its about an 45 mins away from Manchester) and im also staying at home whilst studying but ive heard its a really good uni in all aspects and assuming your muslim there's definitely plenty of muslims in Manchester and in the uni aswell.

Hope that helps and good luck xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending