The Student Room Group

Cash In

My Examination Board is PEARSON EDEXCEL and I am a Private Candidate. I decided to repeat my A2 (ALL PAPERS) this October.
I completed my AS Level (Paper 1 & Paper 2) in KSA, I sat for Paper 3 as a Private Candidate and I didn't apply for CASH IN at that time (FOR AS LEVEL CERTIFICATE).
However, it is my 2nd time I am resitting for some Papers and I want to ask if I can apply for CASH IN altogether for both AS & A2 while registering for the Papers this time.

Also, I took Bio, Phy & Chem Paper 6 along with some other papers in May 2022.
Can I choose to take some grades from my May 2022 EXAM session and not sit for Paper 6.
Will my grades be automatically entered to my main certificate even if I dont repeat Paper 6 this time?
If I sit for those same Papers again this time, will they charge extra fees when I apply for Cash In this time?

Regarding resits, will they take the best available grade from all my exams or will they consider the last exam as their final grade to enter it into my CERTIFICATE?

Can someone please answer me asap?
(edited 11 months ago)
-However, it is my 2nd time I am resitting for some Papers and I want to ask if I can apply for CASH IN altogether for both AS & A2 while registering for the Papers this time.
Yes you can apply for cash-in for both AS and A2 level.

-If I sit for those same Papers again this time, will they charge extra fees when I apply for Cash In this time?
No extra charges are incurred when applying for cash-in (it does not cost anything unless you apply late).

-Will my grades be automatically entered to my main certificate even if I don't repeat Paper 6 this time?
Yes.

-Can I choose to take some grades from my May 2022 EXAM session and not sit for Paper 6
If you are not resitting a particular paper that is completely fine.

-Regarding resits, will they take the best available grade from all my exams or will they consider the last exam as their final grade to enter it into my CERTIFICATE?
When they give your final grade they will use your best available grade.

Quick Reply

Latest